Documents review and writing services
Documents, which stand out, are the key to securing admissions/scholarships or jobs. At Adifiles, we empower students and young professionals to apply abroad by themselves. By doing so, you can have complete control over your admission or job applications. Moreover, you won’t have to pay high consulting fees. With the help of our blog posts, you can learn how to make outstanding documents that are required to study abroad or work abroad.
You can get your documents reviewed from your friends and family. But it’s better to get them reviewed from someone who has already studied or worked abroad. Doing so, you can make documents that get noticed and enhance your chances of getting selected.
We offer services such as proofreading, document review, resume writing, CV writing, cover letter writing, essay writing, etc.
This is how it works:
- Step 1: We’ll have a short online introductory session with you.
- Step 2: You’ll send us the first draft of your documents.
- Step 3: We’ll thoroughly go through your documents to see what changes/additions can be made to improve your documents.
- Step 4: We’ll communicate the improvement points to you and guide you on how to make the recommended changes.
- Step 5: You’ll send us the second draft of your documents after making the suggested changes.
- Step 6: We’ll review your documents and give you the final feedback.
Document Review and Writing fee
Document review fee or writing service fee varies depending upon the effort and time required to reach the step 4 (feedback). The usual fee for some documents such as CV/resume, Letter of Motivation (LOM), Cover Letter etc. may range between 15 and 35 euros per document.
Note: We don’t write your documents for you from A to Z. We suggest you the appropriate changes after reviewing your documents, so that you can edit them yourself. We do this to make sure that your personal and unique touch is not lost from the documents. We do edit or write ourselves some portions of your documents but this may cost more than just the document review fee.
Interview Preparation Services
You applied for a study program, scholarship, job or visa and have received an interview invitation. Through our interview preparation services, you can prepare for your interview with the help of someone, who has been through the same or a similar interview.
This is how it works:
- Step 1: You’ll tell us the kind of interview you’d like to prepare for
- Step 2: We’ll find a suitable coach for you
- Step 3: Your coach will have an online introductory session with you
- Step 4: Your coach will do his/her research about the interview and make a preparation plan
- Step 5: you follow the plan and prepare for the interview with the help of your coach
- Step 6: you take a mock interview and get feedback from your coach
Interview Preparation Fee
The interview preparation fee may vary depending upon the time and effort required for the preparation. It usually ranges between 25 and 75 euros.
Career Counseling Services
Your field of study and career choice stays with you for years. These decisions are not always easy to make, especially when it comes to studying or working abroad. You’d like to go to university but don’t know which degree could be the right fit for you, considering your interests and strengths? Maybe you’re already a student but are not sure about the specialization you’d like to opt for? Perhaps you’re about to finish your studies but don’t know what kind of job you can apply for?
Through our career counseling and mentoring services, we can help you find answers to these questions, so that you can make suitable decisions.
This is how it works:
- Step 1: You’ll tell us about your concerns and doubts in an online introductory session
- Step 2: We’ll find a suitable mentor for you
- Step 3: Your mentor will have an online kick-off meeting with you
- Step 4: Your mentor will do his/her research
- Step 5: You and your mentor will work together in order to find different options and evaluate them
- Step 6: You’ll consider the options and choose the one that suits you the best
Career Counseling Fee
The fee varies depending upon the number of sessions with a mentor and the effort required from the mentor to do the appropriate research. It may range between 30 and 90 euros for up to two sessions of 45 minutes with a mentor.